WebMinds Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post to WebMinds Knowledge Base! We are always happy to publish well-written unique articles that provide useful tech tips to our users.
Before you submit your guest post for our consideration, please read the following guidelines and make sure your post follows them all.
General Submission Guidelines
- Guest post submission does not guarantee publication. We evaluate each submission carefully and determine whether it provides useful information to our readers or not. We also check every submission for compliance with our editorial guidelines.
- WebMinds Knowledge Base is all about offering readers useful tech tips and providing Windows and Mac tutorials. Therefore, your post should evolve around these subjects.
- We do not accept software reviews and promotional posts. Content written strictly for SEO purposes will be declined.
- Post must be original and 100% unique. By submitting your guest post to WebMinds you retain the copyright, but give us exclusive perpetual rights to publish your content.
- WebMinds does not offer monetary compensation to guest bloggers.
- Your post must be at least 400 words long and should not exceed 800 words.
- Your submission should not include any promotional links in article body. It may, however, include links used for reference purposes. Links deemed irrelevant or invalid will be removed without notice.
- Use short paragraphs with descriptive headlines to make the post easy to read.
- Use U.S. spelling and make ever effort to submit error-free articles.
- Include a short author bio (up to 50 words). You may include one self-serving link in your bio.
How to Submit Your Guest Post
Please send your submissions to editor (at) webminds (dot) com with “Guest post: [post title]” as the subject line. Type your post in the email body and make sure your author bio is at the end of the article. Do not send us guest posts in HTML or as Word attachments. We will only contact you if your post is accepted and scheduled for publication.
If you have any questions or want to share with us an idea for a guest post, feel free to contact our editor using the same email address. We will try to respond to your query as quickly as possible.