- When you order a product or subscribe to a service, we need to know your name, address, email address and bank card details. This allows us to process and fulfill your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We use your personal information solely for payment and billing purposes. We will only contact you with your consent.
- We may use information collected in connection with our company and its products to obtain information and offers for products and services offered by WebMinds, Inc., as well as selected third parties.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent WebMinds access in accordance with the United States data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us from our ‘Contact Us‘ page.
- We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser, which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this from happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- As a registered user, you agree to receive WebMinds newsletters, product offers, promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may decide to opt out and no longer receive such communications from us at any time. Simply follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in our communications or email us at email@example.com with your written request to be removed from our mailing list.
- If you have any questions about privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other means of direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
In order to make it possible for you to use our service, we collect certain personal information from you. We collect contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card number where applicable. As is true for most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletters and/or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page, or by sending an unsubscribe request to email@example.com.
As part of our service, WebMinds, Inc. collects the email addresses of senders and recipients for the purpose of delivering files.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or any similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to requests from the authorities;
- if WebMinds, Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- to any other third party provided we have your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use both session ID cookies & persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited.
Tracking Technologies & Third Party Cookies
Our Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel GIFs) that are used together with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used. These images may also be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communication and marketing campaigns.
We use a third party service to gather information about how you and others use our website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used. The information gather is anonymous.
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
Links to Other Websites
Our Site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of WebMinds, Inc. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements/policies. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement/policy of any website you visit.
Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do it by contacting us via the contact form or phone number given on our website, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact us to:
- see what data we have about you, if any
- change/correct any data we have about you
- have us delete any data we have about you
- express any concern you have about our use of your data
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. In addition to that, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal information of our users. The computers/servers that we use to store personal information are kept in a secure environment.
Additional Policy Information
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs with commenting features. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us at email@example.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
Use of Information
WebMinds may use Information collected in connection with the Site to:
- fulfill your order
- provide requested information, products and services to users
- improve the user experience on the Site
- provide Users with information about and offers for products and services offered by WebMinds as well as selected third parties
The information may also be used in connection with the operation of the Site and WebMind’s internal business, as well as in connection with other Sites or offline businesses owned or operated by WebMinds.
8540 Dayton Avenue
Fort Myers, FL 33907